Account Manager / Relationship Manager – credit risk / data / ratings / research solution - Fintech
- Commensurate with experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Excelsior Professional Search
- 26 Sep 16
Superb career opportunity for a high calibre account / relationship manager with a strong understanding of credit data for credit risk management in banks
Our client is a financial data & analytics firm, offering a disruptive Credit data solution to global banks. With their growing global client base they are looking to expand their team with the appointment of an Account Manager, based in their growing London office. This is a newly created role, working for a high growth, exciting company to establish the function. The account manager will take on full responsibility for the existing and growing account base to ensure client satisfaction, servicing and training.
Within this role you will work with a growing client base and the business development team to deliver great client service leading to the company achieving client retention and up-selling objectives. Your task’s will include: -
- Acting as the key point of contact for clients
- Delivery of an efficient account management process to support all existing and new clients.
- Daily client communications and building strong business relationships with banks
- Monitoring product usage, reporting and pro-actively interacting with clients to increase awareness of effective usage.
- Managing Client training, setting up new users and supporting new and existing users
- Inform and promote to clients new products / functionality, and be alert to identifying up-selling opportunities for additional product releases / users / desks / departments.
Skills / Experience
- Client facing experience in financial services in an account management, relationship management or client services type role. This experience is likely to have been gained working for a fintech / software vendor / financial information / data provider or credit ratings firm. (Experience as a user or working for the likes of S&P, Fitch, Moody’s, Creditsights, Dealogic, CMA (Credit Market Analysis) or another similar provider would be very appropriate)
- Experience working with credit data / credit risk / credit analysis / credit risk management. (Gained either from the likes of one of the providers above or any other financial institution)
- Strong client relationship management skills and excellent communications skills (ability to develop rapport with new people, maintain relationships, and able to comfortably communicate at both senior executive and analyst levels)
- Proactive and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent team worker
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Interest in working for a disruptive and growing Fintech data & analytics provider
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected and growing company. There is certainly the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the companies success and growth allowing you to leverage your credit markets knowledge whilst experiencing a variety of tasks and client interaction!
Key words: account manager, account management, account executive, client relationship manager, client relationship management, client development, client support, client services, consultant, credit risk, credit risk management, credit risk data, credit analysis, credit ratings, credit research, ratings agency, CCAR, DFAST, S&P, Dealogic, Fitch, Moody's, CMA, Credit Market Analysis, Creditsights