- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Soldo Ltd
- 12 Sep 17
This is a stand-alone finance position with sole responsibility for the accounting function of the business. The business consists of two UK companies, one of which is FCA regulated, and an Italian branch (only to be consolidated). Both companies are audited.
- Build and maintain an in depth understanding of the company’s product offering to clients
- Daily Bookkeeping
- Online banking
- Cash control and bank reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly consolidated management reports and annual consolidated accounts
- VAT returns
- Inventory control
- Payroll for UK companies
- Plus other ad hoc responsibilities when required.
- Maintaining FCA compliance records
- Accounting Degree or Qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in Financial Services
- Have a meticulous and thorough approach, have a very high level of attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Have a high degree of numerical and financial literacy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.