Analyst 2 - ECM & Corporate Broking
Outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic team covering both ECM and Corporate Broking
One of the fastest growing Investment Banks in Europe has a fully developed Corporate Broking franchise and an excellent DCM / ECM business. They are now seeking an Analyst 2 to join the team and work on some of Europe's most prominent transactions
Working alongside some highly experienced deal-makers in a flat and very inclusive structure, you will have the following responsibilities amongst other:
* Client liaison - providing up to date analysis
- Building pitches to win extremely competitive IPO and Corporate Broking mandates.
- Transactional execution on IPOs and Equity Fund Raisings ranging from £100m - 2bn - acting as sole or co-lead manager
- Coordinating time sensitive investor roadshows throughout the whole deal process - advising on management presentations, investor targets/feedback, pricing, bookbuild and allocations.
- Advising clients alongside Corporate Finance on M&A deals - collaborating and delivering investor feedback, price analysis and liaising with relevant regulatory bodies (Takeover Panel, UKLA and AIM).
- Developing relationships with corporate clients, providing advice on stock market trends, trading movements and investor targeting - as well as constructing strategic pitches on market perception regarding dividend policy, Debt/Equity ratio, investor targets, strategy, equity markets and valuation.
- Acting as the pivotal link between the client, stock market, investors and internal teams (Sales, Trading, Corporate Finance and Research Analysts)
- Production of equity market analysis, ad hoc research and ensuring clients were kept informed of sector and macro events.
* Excellent academics - 2:1 or better from a reputed university
* Strong client relationship management potential - you will not be required to manage client relationships initially but it will increasingly play a part in your role.
* A good understanding of the mechanics related to ECM transactions.
* Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills (financial modelling skills would be very useful)
* Excellent stamina - this team works hard!