Analyst Consultant, Capital Markets
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- GreySpark Partners
- 22 May 17
GreySpark Analysts are in the early stages of their consulting careers. With a couple of years of working experience under their belt, they already make significant contributions, while developing their skills and knowledge, building their careers in becoming all round consultants and the next subject matter experts of the industry.
As a GreySpark Analyst, you will work on client engagements within strong and experienced teams. Working for a young and growing firm, the expectation is that you will take responsibility early on; you will be given more control over your deliverables and career development. At each stage of development, you will have a defined set of goals and training to complete, as well as someone to mentor and guide you through the next level of your career. Everyone contributes and presents initiatives at every level – you have a voice to be heard.
What are we looking for in you?
- At least 1 year of previous work experience
- A commitment to pursuing a career in consulting
- A general interest in capital markets
- Computer literacy; advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity and a desire to strive for excellence in your work
- A team player with strong professional communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- The flexibility to work on client site and work on a variety of projects of varying scale
An excellent academic track record; a minimum grade of 2:1 on a Bachelor degree relevant to the financial services industry
- Developing technical and professional skills and apply them on client engagements
- Gathering and documenting business and functional requirements
- Involved in project delivery from initiation to closure
- Involved in business development and pre-sales
- Contribute to the knowledge capitalisation and other internal initiatives
If you are interested, please email your resume to our global Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org