Associate – M&A/Corporate Development – Leading Real Estate Developer – London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 18 Sep 17
Leading Real Estate investor/developer is looking to bolster its internal M&A/Corporate Development function with the hire of an Associate with strong modelling skills and a genuine interest in the Real Estate sector
Joining one of the world’s most successful and best known developers, and reporting to a Manager with an unrivalled reputation for developing talent, your role will be as follows:
To provide financial analysis of potential transactions, generating long term business plans and providing advice to the Senior Management team and Board of Directors.
Working closely with the MD of Finance and Head of Leasing to appraise leasing, construction, investment and new business opportunities.
- To assist in the structuring and appraisal of large project finance transactions.
- Track the performance of current developments and investments
- Assist the MD of Finance and Capital Transactions Executive in appraising potential acquisitions
- Review, update and develop long term business plans and cash flow forecasts.
- Reviewing long standing financial models and seeking to improve them.
- Providing general finance and property analysis as required.
- Excellent financial modelling skills are essential.
- A relevant degree in a numerate subject.
- Extensive proven track record of M&A in property or similar industry.
- Exposure to negotiating in the financial arena.
- The ability to solve complex problems; lead cross-organisation efforts and build relationships across organisation and geographic boundaries.
- Commitment to quality with an excellent eye for detail to provide continuous improvement.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered, please send your CV for my review at firstname.lastname@example.org