Associate - Compliance Control Room
Top US Investment bank seeks an Associate with 2-3 years experience to join their Compliance Control Room.
This US Investment bank is a global league leader in virtually every region. The firm employs over 200,000 people globally and offers outstanding and diverse career prospects through its employee development programs.
Compliance is a vital component to the protection of the bank's operations and the Control Room sits at the heart of the business, monitoring communication flows across the Chinese Wall. This critically important function ensures that issues such as insider-trading and front-running of trades is eliminated and robustly defends the bank's regulatory oversight - protecting the interests of their customers and clients.
* 2-3 years experience in a markets focused compliance role. Candidates from smaller banks seeking their first step toward a top tier bank would be welcome as this is an excellent entry point to working for a truly global institution.
* Excellent organisational approach with the ability to prioritise your work in response to a continuous flow of information
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to assert the bank's policy in a commercially sensitive manner
* A good general understanding of the UK and EMEA regulatory landscape and the key regulatory regimes that impact the bank (EMIR, MIFID 2)
* University degree (2:1 or better)