Be a Part of Our Success
Associate Director/Director, Global Client CoverageWhat is the opportunity?
AD/D in the Global Client Coverage Office, driving sales reporting and analysis, CRM system enhancements, business strategy and initiatives to support Coverage efforts.
What will you do?
- Global responsiblility for defintion and distribution of various management reporting data both within GCC team and to other supporting areas within I&TS
- Continuously rationalise and evolve current reporting and MIS dashboard suite as Dynamics CRM provides for greater real-time automation and user self-service
- Develop technological solutions to drive reporting efficiencies and leverage data across GCC and broader I&TS, engaging partners in the I&TS ACE programme as appropriate
- Ensure that the CRM tool is continuously enhanced to support the business strategy and associated business processes, including risk, compliance and due-diligence
- Drive ongoing macro-enhancements in the CRM tool to inclulde mobile access, marketing module, appropriate workflows, integration of client finance data and industry advancements
- Work with the ACE Query Management team to ensure direction and associated developments are in synch and leveragable
- Lead the EMEA GCC COO team, specifically focusing on strategic GCC initiatives across sales and product, and regulatory change adoption
- Responsible for driving key Coverage strategy documents, including annual business plans, sales and pipeline trend analysis and performance analysis to aid in global growth
What do you need to succeed?
- Proven experience in the financial services industry, preferably within custody and/or asset management segment knowledge
- Undergraduate degree in Economics , Finance or Business
- Experience with CRM systems or in a B2B sales environment helpful but not critical
- Proven analytical and consulting skills and demonstrable quantitative background – strong focus on use of technology to drive efficiency and business growth
- Post-graduate degree
- Prior experience working in I&TS
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Riverbank House
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-09-15
Req ID: 139246
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]