Audit Director - Banking (Asset Management)
- £100,000 - £150,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Associates
- 29 Sep 16
BSM Associates are currently representing a global bank in their search for an Audit Director sat in the asset management team. It's a unique position that is interviewing candidates over the next few weeks
BSM Associates are currently representing a global bank in their search for an Audit Director.
The role is twofold; firstly to act as a lead auditor on assignments across the banking and asset management team and secondly to deputise for the Head of Internal audit in designing strategy and training junior members of the team.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to add value from the audit perspective consistently maintaining relationships to get a real understanding of the business.
- Working across asset classes in corporate risk
- Supervise audit work papers to check that they meet Group Audit’s methodology and quality standards.
- Acting as a key contact for challenging regulatory frameworks, continuously updating and improving the auditing process.
- Manage a team of auditors and actively engage in managing other talent and resources, with short and long term views i.e. recruiting, training and succession planning.
- Conducting a strategic overview of front to back audits
This is an autonomous culture, reflecting the nature of the audits you’ll be dealing with. Working hours are flexible with options to work from home if required. They key focus of the team is to add value via clever auditing and passionate employees. The Head of Audit ensures this methodology trickles down right through the structure and everyone works together on the same model. It’s best described as a collegiate culture in an environment which can be challenging.
If you’re offering up your expertise and hard work it’s only fair you get the rewards!
- Full healthcare benefits for you and your family
- Competitive pension plan that grows in percentage the more time you spend with them
- 30 days of holiday a year
- Gym membership
- Discounts at selected restaurants
- Flexible Cash benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Experienced banking OR asset management auditor (10 years+)
- Able to lead and execute audits to deadlines within budget
- Knowledge of Market Risk (Bonds, FX, Derivatives etc.), Credit Risk (Corporate lending, trading etc.) or operational risk
- Strong understanding of the current regulatory environment surrounding asset management
- Highly motivated and social character
- Confident leader, able to manage and motivate staff
How to Apply
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information