Business Analyst – AVP – Up to 82K plus Bonus + Benefits
- Business Analyst – AVP – Up to 82K plus Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 05 Sep 17
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank are looking to hire a experienced Technical Business Analyst to join the technology division, responsible for delivering CTB (Change the Bank) technology projects for the Rates, Credit & Mortgages businesses, with an initial focus on change driven by upcoming MIFID II regulation.
Cash Trade Processing sits within Fixed Income Technology and delivers all IT change across the global Rates, Credit & Mortgage cash trade processing application stack. Functionally, Cash Trade Processing covers trade capture (both trading & sales), booking, trade allocation, routing to settlement & downstream regulatory reporting.
- Working with front office & middle office support teams to define upcoming business challenges and determining required technology solutions, including MIFID II driven regulatory change across the trade processing stack, migration of the European business off a vendor trade capture & processing platform to an in-house system, Improve STP through automation of key booking flows such as back 2 back / cross entity to reduce manual operational steps
- Development and maintenance of standard project artefacts
- Working with the Bank’s development teams and architects to design and implement technology solutions with a high level of quality, flexibility and scalability
- Coordinating end user testing and plan rollout
- Overseeing solution development and delivery
- Working with other work-stream leads within Debt Technology to ensure CTB releases are coordinated with on-going Regulatory program deliveries
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment
- Ability to pick up new product and technical knowledge quickly
- Daily exposure to senior trading and sales representatives
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to MD and Director’s across the business and technology
- A technical background ideally with a Computer Science degree and some Front Office development experience
- Highly competent with SQL, XML.
- Data / Technical architecture experience preferred.
- Some experience of Rates & Credit cash products
- Experience of Bloomberg TOMs an advantage but not mandatory
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to Abbie.Samson@radleyjames.com