Business Analyst - Capital Markets
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent , Full time
- 18 Sep 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
We are rapidly expanding our footprint in the UK. Capco are looking for Business Analysts with OTC Pricing or Trade Processing experience. This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with leading financial institutions. The nature of these roles offers long term deployments and the chance to experience varied regulatory change initiatives.
The role has a global focus and will entail collaborating with Business, Operations, Finance, Compliance, IT and other functions located primarily in London.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
· Experience working as an Analyst within Financial Services/ Capital Market
· OTC Pricing OR Trade Processing experience
· Front to back experience of investment banking change management
· OTC Pricing OR Trade Processing experience
· Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
· Business Case Development – proven project and modelling skills, to represent information in forms that enhance decision making and communications
· Change Management Implementation - extensive experience working in an investment banking change environment required. User Acceptance Testing co-ordination, test planning and execution
· Process Re-engineering - strong academic record coupled to good problem solving skills and analytical mind-set very advantageous
· Conducting Design Activity - proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users
· Best practice solutions and tools – ability to advise clients regarding process improvement initiatives. Candidates should be comfortable presenting complex solutions in clear and concise language
· Governance Models – ability to develop effective governance frameworks
· Excellent Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately
· Requirements Gathering – the ability to produce structured functional specification, including experience of User Story
· Data Analysis and Interpretation - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior management and key stakeholders.
Senior Business Analysts will have managed teams in a similar environment
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture