Business Analyst - IFRS implementation
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Aug 16
We are looking for consultants to join the implementation of the new IFRS 4.2 regulation into one of our major clients in the UK. The candidate must have in depth knowledge of the Insurance Regulation and proven experience in process implementation and change management as well as IT implementation.
The candidates should provide the following:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Requirements elicitation and management, business process analysis and modelling skills.
- Knowledge on regulatory compliance, insurance regulation, and IFRS4.2
- Extensive experience of executing IT and business programs within the Insurance Industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
London - Ocassional travel is expected around Europe