Business Analyst Traded Risk
- GBP0.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 06 Sep 16
Job Title: Market Risk Business Analyst
A Tier 1 Investment Bank has an exciting opportunity to join their Traded Risk team as a Senior Business Analyst. The programme aim is to provide significant missing pieces of the market risk architecture as well as overhaul the market risk cubes and related infrastructure to enable them to efficiently support global projects.
- Business and data analysis: develop the detailed business requirements, high-level solution design and functional requirements clearly and concisely.
- Perform data analysis on existing limits data sets, identifying behaviour of limits lifecycle and providing recommendations on migration.
- Promote the understanding of requirements to relevant stakeholders at all stages of the process.
- Liaising with key stakeholders in different areas of the business eg. IT, Risk management, Risk control.
- Provide functional test plans and provide non functional test plans.
- Proven experience as a hands on BA in global risk systems across either traded counterparty credit or market risk.
- Conceptual understanding of market risk eg VaR, GREEKS.
- Data query knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience on prior projects.
- Strong communicator and ability to face off to stakeholders.
- Worked on Agile projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.