Business Analyst & Systems Developer
- Market Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Prytania Investment Advisors LLP
- 06 Jan 17
Prytania is a specialist structured finance firm providing Asset Management services to a range of global banking and institutional investors. Prytania is based in the City of London, UK and currently has Assets under Management of over $1bn.
The applicant should be motivated, organized, and willing to learn new skills quickly by teaching themselves as needed and with guidance from other team members.
This is an excellent position for a motivated individual in the investment management industry with the opportunity to work with both Front and Middle Office teams as the company develops. The applicant must be ready for a high pressure, fluid working environment, requiring flexibility and/or handling a multitude of tasks in a given timeframe. The salary is highly competitive, reviewed annually and there is potential for a performance-based bonus, together with other benefits.
- Analytics and systems product owner and SME for support and future developments.
- Develop, test, design, manage and support high quality Middle and Front Office systems
- Focused on delivering solutions to Front and Middle Office
- Front-end C#.NET, WinForms, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Strong relational database design and programming skills (SQL Server, SQL stored procedures, functions)
- Good experience of SSIS/SSRS (Data management and Report Development)
- Understanding of Fixed Income Risk and Performance analytics (cashflows, P&L, returns, NAV, fund accounting, sensitivities)
- Experience working in a Front or Middle Office Asset Management developer role.
- Full project lifecycle experience (Requirements, Design, Build, testing) working within Front/Middle office, ideally in asset management.
- Track record of working independently and flexibly in smaller office/dedicated business area.
- At least a B.Sc. 2.1 in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- Able to deal with and manage conflicting priorities and to make business critical decisions independently when required, or to escalate as appropriate. Must be comfortable working in a fluid, multi-tasking environment.
· Web based technologies (ASP, ASP.NET, HTML etc.)
· Structured Credit and fund management product experience.