CIB – Treasury Services - UK BACS/Faster Payments Product Manager – Associate/Vice President - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P Morgan
- 27 Sep 16
See job description for details
CIB – UK BACS/Faster Payments Product Manager – Associate/Vice President
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
About the Team
The Core Cash Product Management Team is responsible for product strategy, development and commercialization of the payable and receivables solutions that J.P. Morgan delivers to corporate clients globally.
About the Position
The Product Manager for UK BACS/Faster Payments will be responsible for product strategy, development, commercialisation and the P&L of the payment services that J.P. Morgan delivers to clients globally. In addition, the Product Manager will need to assure the product and proposition is built for propose, keep up to date with all market and regulatory items impacting the products, and assure day-to-day programs and service are managed. The role includes extensive collaboration with Sales, Operations, Service, Technology, Risk, Compliance and Legal.
Expert in the BACS/Faster Payments payment market in the UK
- Business management and promotion including end-to-end understanding of how the payments products work, how they are used by clients and a deep understanding of the external market.
- Anticipate internal and external factors impacting the business across its footprint, and implementing plans to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities.
- Contribute significant thought leadership to our strategy, clients and the market
Demonstrate a lead role in the UK payments industry through membership of Working Groups
Work closely with Sales, Operations, Technology and Implementations team to identify, develop and implement electronic solutions and product improvements
- Structure and present reporting and updates to senior management
- Understand the risks inherent in the product and drive programs to reduce risk
- You will be able to demonstrate your proven product management and development experience preferably in cash management
- You will be able to demonstrate that you are a strategic thinker with the ability to motivate and drive tactical execution
- You will be able to give examples of presentation and influencing skills both with clients and internal partners
- Solid track record of success in developing and implementing large-scale initiatives
- Experience with and/or prior collaboration with Sales, Operations and Technology
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
- Superior presentation and communication skills to sell self and ideas
- Ability to proactively distribute thought expertise
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.