CIB - Treasury Services - Product Management - Account Services - VP - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P Morgan
- 27 Sep 16
See job description for details
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
The team is responsible for maintaining a globally consistent demand deposit account service product & utilities to our clients. Our core functions are to:
• Set the global business model for Account Services and drive the strategy and roadmap to provide consistent services to our clients wherever they do business with JPM.
• Manage the investment portfolio for Account Services and create the global new business initiatives for the group.
• Oversee the global PnL and pricing policy, ensuring commercialisation and value is derived across the services and we treat our clients fairly.
• Be the conduit for other Firm wide strategic programs where account level services are required and ensure DDA standards and integrity are met.
• Support the wholesale cash management businesses across the CIB, Investor Services and Commercial Bank.
• Support sales in winning deals and to ensure client satisfaction.
• Partner with the account services product managers in NA/APAC/EMEA/LATAM/WHEM, to meet their specific country needs and set the strategy, roadmap and execution priorities for the DDA.
• Collaborate with Technology, Operations and Customer Service to ensure best in class delivery and ensure a consistent joined up approach in the use of Account Services across the globe.
• Protect the bank and our clients through risk and control of our product/utility and adherence to regulation.
• Own the execution of the global product roadmap and seek to optimize the delivery of a consistent client experience.
• Identify synergies and efficiencies in how the account service product is supported and managed globally.
• Responsible for product approval process, develop new services, NBIA’s, business cases and commercialize new products.
• Manage relationships with other product areas and Firm wide strategic initiatives
• Work in partnership with our technology, operations and client service partners to identify, develop and implement solutions and product improvements.
• Gather feedback on product positioning, competitors and market developments.
• Represent JPM and account services at industry forums, seminars and conferences i.e. SWIFT.
• Market and commercialize the products and services offered by the DDA in support of the regions and their clients. Produce consistent client facing collateral through Sales Hub.
• Provide product training and promotion of our account services.
• Own the control framework to ensure our risk, control and regulatory requirements are being adhered to.
• Manage day to day risk & issues and be the escalation point for relationship issues.
• Support and provide continuity across the team to ensure a practical business as usual process is closely followed throughout the year.
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered:
• Exposure to Cash Management business and knowledge of the drivers for Account Services, Information Reporting, Payment and Clearing. Knowledge of Liquidity and other core banking business areas advantageous.
• Ability to work in a changing and demanding environment, to a high standard of quality.
• Ability to analyze and develop product requirement and document product features.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Financial acumen regarding business cases and investment planning.
• Proven success in running, managing and implementing projects.
• A client, business and risk focus with the ability to communicate clearly across diverse groups.
• Experience in working with Technology, Operations, Risk, Compliance and Legal teams will be advantageous.
• Proven ability to work at all levels, particularly with senior management.
• Ability to partner with remote teams across the regions.
• Good written, verbal and presentational skills. Self motivated.
• Strong academic background - Degree or relevant professional qualifications.
• Leadership and talent management skills.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing date: 4/10/2016