We are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join our London office.
Established in 2007 from the merger of Mellon Financial Corporation and The Bank of New York Company, Inc., BNY Mellon is a leading investment management and investment services company, uniquely focused to help clients manage and move their financial assets and succeed in the rapidly changing global marketplace. Headquartered in New York, but with offices across the globe, BNY Mellon has circa $26 trillion in assets under custody or administration and $1.4 trillion under management.
This is a high profile team with significant exposure to all levels of management from the business and technical groups. The Business Analyst will be the primary point of contact for the Department Heads across assigned boutiques using the AM CRM.
What is the opportunity?
The CRM Business Analyst is responsible for analysing, defining and prioritising the business requirements for small and medium sized integrations of existing and new systems into the Asset Management CRM.
What are we looking for?
- Business Analysis experience supporting an Asset Management CRM system; ideally with in-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com and the ability to perform configuration on it.
- An ability to lead the analysis of client requirements, manage project progress, manage issues and risks, identify potential roadblocks and be accountable for keeping projects on track from the business end.
- Possession of strong communication and presentation skills with experience in elicitation techniques, including formal workshop facilitation with senior stakeholders.
- An ability to develop detailed requirements documentation for the technical team to then build the customized application for a particular group.
- Capability to work across multiple global internal business and technology groups and assist and/or lead the initiative (depending on the scope) from the initial planning and scope definition through to requirements documentation, testing, training, implementation and on-going support.
- Willingness to collaborate with the technical architects, developers and project manager throughout the process.
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills, in order to build and manage successful working relationships with our multiple boutiques or channel sales groups (point person for approximately 100 - 300 users).
- Awareness of each group's evolving business needs and ensure that the Salesforce.com functionality supports these.
- Ability to problem-solve and to prioritize numerous initiatives
- Capability to perform these functions on medium-scale projects with minimal guidance
Successful candidates will likely possess the following (or equivalent qualifiers):
- Bachelor of Science Finance/Computer/Business preferred.
- Demonstrable experience within Financial Services.
- Previous experience within a CRM Business Analysis position.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Saleforce.com configuration preferred.
How to Apply
If your profile matches the above requirements and you’re looking to join an award winning investment management firm, please submit your CV.