- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Jun 17
Our client is one of the most prestigious systematic trading firms in the world. They are looking to hire C++ developers for their offices based in London, New York and Chicago.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Exceptional C++ programming skills in a Linux environment
- Exposure with low latency technologies is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with scripting languages (eg. Python) preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or its equivalent
- Trading industry experience not required
- Industry leading salary
- Strong bonuses
- Great work-life balance and strong benefits package
If you want to work with some of the smartest minds in technology, on some of the most challenging problems, please apply with a copy of your CV/Resume.