- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Jan 17
Nomura are currently looking for a Capacity Manager on a permanent basis to join their Corporate Technology Services business. This role will require an established Capacity Manager.
Nomura are looking for a Capacity Manager on a permaneent basis to join their corporate technology team.
Corporate Technology Services (CTS) is responsible for providing application development and support services to all parts of Operations, Finance, Compliance and Corporate IT Systems.
The Control Services team has a remit across Corporate Technology Services (CTS) as well as being involved across the wider IT business units.
The Capacity Management function within this provides proactive capacity planning, monitoring and analysis across the application portfolio supported by CTS as well as providing process management for Wholesale Technology.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Control Services, clients include the senior CTS Management Team, Corporate functions and other ITBU's.
- Process implementation across wholesale technology contributing to the strategic development of Capacity Management
- Responsible for the management of the function globally
- Capacity planning for CTS
- Represent CTS in our cross divisional Capacity Steering Committee
- Identify & deliver key Capacity Management improvement initiatives
- Manage internal Capacity Reviews across IT and the Business
- Maintain a Capacity Risks & Issues register
- Impact Assessment of planned changes against current capacity
- Support the Capacity Management Information System
- Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Commercial experience within a Capacity Management function
- Experience working within a Business Analysis capacity, demonstrating an ability to understand business data and translate into technical data
- Experience producing models and demand forecasts
- Strong relationship building skills, experience working with both Business representatives and Technology representatives
- Capacity Management Services
- Capacity Management Information Systems
- Broad range of monitoring tools and technologies DesirableITIL Service background
Right to Work The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.
Please contact us if you are visiting our offices and require any form of personal assistance or physical adaptations to be provided for your appointment. A member of staff will be happy to help.