Chief Sanctions Officer London
- GBP80000 - GBP100000 per annum + bonus & benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 22 Sep 16
Chief Sanctions Officer London, circa £80,000 - £100,000 + bonus & benefits My client, a leading private bank in London is looking for a Sanctions Compliance Officer to join their central compliance team. The candidate will possess significant sanctions experience and exposure, and come from within a private bank ideally.
Chief Sanctions Officer London, circa £80,000 - £100,000 + bonus & benefits
My client, a leading private bank in London is looking for a Sanctions Compliance Officer to join their central compliance team. The candidate will possess significant sanctions experience and exposure, and come from within a private bank ideally.
Key experience and skills required are:
- Strong Sanctions SME experience
- Ideally come from a strong private bank, wealth or investment manager
- Ability to train and manage others through delivering senior management expertise
- Ability to perform sanctions risk assessments and advise the business on new clients
- Knowledge of key regulatory developments within compliance
- Ability to manage and work with European teams
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree; ideally coming from a 'Top 20 University'
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and written and verbal communication skills.
Those who believe they are suitable should forward their CV to or alternatively call Phil on 0207 532 7974 to discuss the role more discreetly in more detail.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.