Client Data Senior Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Badenoch & Clark
- 08 Sep 16
A top tier Investment bank is currently recruiting for a Client Data Senior Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. The selected candidate will be expected to become the Subject Matter Expert for all client and reference data within the team and the department.
• Strategic Decision Maker within the team; drives forward change across the department.
• Produce metrics and re-conciliations on numerous internal business data systems
• Ensure efficient implementation of new regulatory rules from a client data perspective
• Provide client data expertise component for any new internal and external projects
• Monthly review and internal attestation of client data and reporting to risk management
• Deliver improvements to the rigor and control over the processes used for Client Data including enhancements to procedures and controls.
• Ensure that all departmental procedures pertaining to the client data are accurate and up to date.
• Produce client data guidance, procedure and framework and enable and carry out training
• Very good Knowledge of Investment Banking support functions
• Financial services, background with experience of financial data systems
• IT skills and ability to quickly adapt to new software systems.
• Have 5 years of relevant client and reference data business, decision support and relevant IT skills, 1 of these operating as a key SME and decision maker.
• Strategic business knowledge re Dodd Frank and EMIR regulation re reference to counterparty classifications and future impacts.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Identifying and implementing enhancements to existing processes.
• High level of personal integrity and respect for our regulatory requirements