Client Services Associate
- £20k-£24k + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Generation Partners
- 21 Aug 17
A private investment office is seeking to recruit a Client Services Associate to initially finalise the implementation of the Tercero system. Once complete you will then naturally transition to the Client Team. Reporting directly to the Chief Operation Officer and providing support to the advisory/discretionary management workflows, as well as providing support to the rest of the Client Services team.
Capital Generation Partners is a private investment office providing unbiased and ahead of the curve asset management advice to ultra high net worth clients. We are independent which means our clients receive genuinely impartial and individualised advice on the entire range of asset classes from fixed income to real assets and other alternatives.
A full time role is available, initially focusing on finalising the implementation of Tercero as CapGen’s investment book of records for discretionary clients. Once the project is complete the role will develop as a Client Services Associate within the Client Services team.
During the project phase, working alongside the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for system/process development (including data gathering and mapping) and integration of Tercero into our existing operational activities and with other platforms. The role will require the development and documentation of new business processes, UAT testing, go-live planning and training/handover with the relevant CapGen teams.
Thereafter the role will naturally transition into the Client Service team, where continuing to use your Tercero knowledge, you will be responsible for providing support to the management of workflows related to our clients’ advisory and discretionary investment portfolios. You will liaise closely with trustees, lawyers, fund managers and administrators to ensure excellent service and delivery to our clients.
The role will require you to develop an understanding of the portfolio management processes and systems at CapGen and contribute to the work of the Client Services team.
• Data construction and management
o Complete the collation of all core system data; ensuring commonality with other up- and downstream systems
o Develop and agree business processes for the ongoing maintenance of data
• Investment Book of Records
o Construct existing client portfolios within Tercero, reconciling positions to other in-house systems and external custodians
o Using the Tercero processing functionality, work with the Client Service team to agree new desk procedures for the input and control/monitoring of portfolio transactions
• Integration with other systems/processes
• Work with system vendor to troubleshoot and resolve problems
• Training of CapGen users and go-live support
Client Service Role
• Handle all administrative duties during the investment phase of client portfolios.
• Liaise with fund managers, administrators and custodians to ensure the smooth execution of client investment decisions.
• Manage day-to-day and ad-hoc workflow related to client portfolios and responding to internal and external queries
Candidate key attributes (required)
• Good academic background
• Evidence of knowledge and interest of end to end processes within the Investment Management industry
• Evidence of successful implementation of projects (workplace or educational) within agreed timeframes
• Self-motivated and high levels of attention to detail
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate the potential for successful client contact
• Keen to learn from the bottom up and make the most of a broad based role
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products
• Candidates must have aptitude for numeracy