Communications Surveillance Team & Change Lead
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Anchura Partners
- 13 Sep 16
Anchura Partners is a unique financial services consultancy with a proven track record of solving business challenges and driving all aspects of change. As practitioners, not career consultants, our distinctiveness is in our people and our approach. Our unique blend of skills and expertise enables us to understand the challenges facing our clients and provide the management and delivery bandwidth they need to get things done
The Anchura Front Office Practice is focused on the delivery of operational and strategic change projects across the Front Office. With teams covering Equities, FICC, Prime Services and Research internationally, we work closely with senior business heads to drive forward their business change agenda.
Anchura’s Front Office Practice continually supports our clients across products in the delivery of projects including product focused regulatory change, risk and controls, governance, remediation and turnaround, business development, strategy and propositions.
Anchura Management Consultants are proven within their field of expertise, they effectively integrate with the client organization and to hit the ground running and deliver fully upon the change agenda outlined.
Role and Project Description
To capitalise on our growth, we are currently seeking one Team and Change Lead at VP-D level, to work in the Global Markets Front Office Controls area at one of our client, looking to set up a first line of defence communications team.
Project aims to implement communications surveillance function and technology. This will assist in the detections of market abuse and unauthorized trading (UT).
The successful launch of this solution is imperative to:
• Compile lexicons (e.g. Financial Crime) linking into risks that the client is trying to monitor
• Clear the back log of alerts
• Work with the IT team to fix issues with the implementation of a third party surveillance system (external vendor)
• Handover to BAU target state once strategic solution and operating model ready.
The successful candidate will have to lead a team of three, most likely ex traders.
A lexicon is the vocabulary of a person, language, or branch of knowledge (such as nautical or medical). In linguistics, a lexicon is a language's inventory of lexemes.
Skills and Experience
• Experience of Managing a team
• Investment Banking Compliance knowledge
• Worked on Comms Surveillance
• Investment Banking Trading knowledge
• Worked as part of front office and project teams.
• Good written skills
• Ability produce management reports
• Excellent PowerPoint skills
• Excellent Excel skills
• Delivery focused
• Work to aggressive deadlines.