Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
My Client is a regulatory body that assess companies appropriateness within the retail banking space. They require someone to come on board with a broad retail compliance experience to conduct reviews and provide regulatory oversight for its registered companies.
London based but work from home flexibility
The role comprises two functions.
- Visit firms and maintain relationships providing oversight on activity.
- Report writing.
- Assess procedures and policies and plan remediation work.
- Carry out investigations into breaches identifying areas of weakness and providing reports on any issues.
- Provide technical input relating to small retail banking regulatory developments.
- Client facing.
- Advise and be the "face" of the company at outside events.
- Provide proactive feedback to the business for regulatory development.
- "small" retail, credit/loans/current account regulatory business knowledge.
- risk management/compliance audit experience.
- communication and presentation skill.
- Detailed analysis across monitoring activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills