Compliance, Senior Director ("head of")
- £145 -175k basic
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- c james
- 23 Sep 16
International bank seeks a high level Compliance professional to manage and lead their broad Compliance function.
Super opportunity to join this bank as it makes significant and positive changes to its Senior Management team.
- Manage, lead and develop the banks Compliance function
- Act as subject matter expert and compliance advisory lead to other Team Heads
- Ensure the bank performs in line with rules and regulations put in place by relevant governing bodys (i.e. the FCA & PRA)
- Regularly review and update Compliance policies and procedures
- Improve the banks overall Risk & Compliance Framework
- Advise teams within the bank on relevant Compliance issues
- Manage AML and Financial Crime matters
- Close liaison with the Board
- Solid Corporate and International Banking/Financial services compliance experience
- Strong Risk Management skills
- Experience working within UK/EU Regulation
- Essentially you will have recent (last 12 months) Senior Compliance experience and have held associated SMF functions.