Compliance / Regulatory Analyst – Consultancy. Permanent. London.
- Highly Competitive - Excellent Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 26 Sep 16
Our client, a global regulatory compliance consulting firm focusing primarily on the financial services industry, are seeking an analytical individual who possesses strong attention to detail and the ability to construct concise, coherent documents to join their team as an Analyst. This organisation places emphasis on rewarding excellent work with internal mobility and progression.
The candidate will work alongside an impressive team of thought leaders in the financial services industry, including former senior advisors and consultants, financial institutions regulators, senior corporate executives and central bankers. Learning from the best in the industry and being intellectually challenged from the day employment commences.
This roles offers an experienced and ambitious individual an excellent opportunity to build on successful career and experience and extend expertise in financial services. The individual selected for these positions will work directly with the most senior staff in the firm, will be exposed to a wide range of issues, and will work with a range of clients, including potentially on projects in the overseas offices.
The succesful candidate will gain unique hands-on experience in business development, client work, and other projects. The candidate will be challenged to develop knowledge in areas of expertise, the financial services industry, and clients’ business issues while building skills in communications, problem solving and consulting.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with team planning and team coordination
- Participating in interviews with clients during engagements
- Preparing presentations and other documents for use by the engagement team or client
- Reviewing and analysing client documents
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting data to contribute to engagement deliverables
- Analysing and presenting on specific regulatory requirements
- Other activities as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Writing skills with the ability to construct clear and concise sections within longer documents
- Analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop regulatory knowledge
- Ability to gather and present information clearly
- Ability to communicate internally
- Ability to maintain relationships internally and externally
- Ability to execute engagement deliverables with management support and guidance
- Strong integrity and ethics
- University degree in a related field, such as economics, finance, accounting, government, or mathematics
- Entry level position with 2-4 years’ experience, with organisations focusing mainly on financial services, regulatory or legal matters.
The Compliance Practice at Charles Levick support Permanent, Contract and Interim recruitment specialising in requisitions ranging from entry level Compliance Assistants through to Senior Level Appointments. Our focus spans Financial Services to include both Buy and Sell side Capital Market organisations, Private and Wealth Management, Insurance, Life and Pensions, Consultancy and Third Party Market providers.