Conflict of Interest Manager
- GBP350 - GBP430 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Marks Sattin FS
- 21 Sep 16
A fantastic opportunity to join a well established top Asset Management firm in London. This is a high profile role well regarded throughout the business that comes with a large degree of autonomy. For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to add a high profile name to the CV while working in a collegiate and supportive environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Validation of conflict and control information Conducting Conflict Control Assessments (CCAs) with Conflict Owners (circa 500 items). Experience with the Archer system is also preferable.
- Produce comparison MI of control effectiveness by conflicts' inherent risk score, type, investment area, legal entity, and other factors.
- Maintain documentation of the firms Conflict Disclosure Assessment (CDA) methodology and procedures.
- Coordinate and compile presentations of individual CDAs for the Executive Conflicts Management Committee (ECMC)
- Prepare draft template disclosure text for ECMC's approval in MiFID II style with agreement from Conflict Owners, Legal & Compliance colleagues and Conflicts Director Oversee the implementation of MiFID II conflicts disclosures into the applicable client documentation.
The successful candidate will have experience gained from an asset management business and a familiarity with MiFID II's conflicts of interest requirements, FCA's conflict of interest rules and FCA's standards from SYSC and APER for Risk Management and Controls Risk management principles.
A knowledge of MiFID services and products, UCITS products, AIFs and enterprise risk management components will be valued highly.
Please note, only candidates that fulfil these criteria will be contacted to progress to the next stage.