Conflicts and Onboarding Officer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Sep 16
I am currently working on an excellent opportunity with a leading law firm. The role has regular interaction with global and regional managers and is in a thriving fast paced environment.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- To manage risk by initiating and analysing conflict checks on clients and matters, and to advise the fee earner of the results of the conflicts check
- ensure excellent service levels are met by regularly checking the Conflicts and New Client Inbox and workflows for any forms that have been submitted and remain unactioned and action them
- take lead on performing Share Dealing checks, Pro Bono checks, US New Hire and Lateral Hire checks and Sanctions checks.
- to verify the identity and, where relevant, the corporate structure of clients and other parties by checking external databases and information sources
- work alongside AML Lawyers to address new client acceptance, AML queries and reputational risk issues
We are looking for a bright and positive individual proactively builds relationships across the multi cultural, multi-linguistic team by employing a collaborative approach. You must be a graduate of a relative field or have relevant experience. In return they are offering a salary of up to £32,000 plus excellent benefits.