Corporate Credit Analyst - (Mandarin speaker)
- £40 - 45kk basic
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- c james
- 19 Sep 16
Credit Analyst sought to join an international bank based in London
• Review applications and reports for Financial Institutions and Corporate clients.
• Review and update relevant credit policies.
• Gather information in order to complete reports and statements.
• Set and monitor credit limits for all approved applications.
• Produce analysis reports on UK economies based on factors such as finance, industry and economy.
• Fluent in Mandarin
• Bachelor degree or equivalent.
• 2-4 years working experience in UK Banking