- £60,000 - £80,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 16
My client a leading commodities trading house are looking to a Credit Analyst to join their growing OTC Derivatives and Structured Finance business in London. You will work with teams in Switzerland, Asia and the US.
- Review financial statements, preparation of credit analysis/applications.
- Conduct annual reviews for internal / external clients
- Portfolio management and reporting of credit and operational risk
- Assist in origination, distribution and structuring of structured trade finance transactions.
- Prepare presentations for reporting to the senior management team
- Preparation of quantitative and qualitative analysis for strategic planning purposes.
- Manage legal and KYC documentation requirements
- 5+ years credit analysis experience, with current working knowledge of soft commodities.
- Understanding of futures/options, FX products.
- Understanding of accounting policies and procedures
- Understanding of legal documentation and collateral structures
- Proven ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Additional languages of French, Spanish or Portuguese would be an advantage