Credit Risk Analyst RA 14381
- £50,000 - £65,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 26 Sep 16
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well know Corporate Bank based in the City. They are currently looking to hire a new Credit Risk Analyst for their London office.
~~• Create a credit risk management policy that meets Bank’s business objectives and risk appetite for mortgage lending and that also meets the relevant regulatory requirements.
• Drive the development of enhanced portfolio profiling, including of grading, pricing and risk migration and risk mitigation.
• Devise appropriate tools for oversight of the mortgage operation including an ageing policy and develop Key Risk Indicators to ensure early intervention where any mortgage advance presents signs of credit weakness
• Develop, manage, document and support the implementation of a mortgage credit strategy.
• Prior experience of Mortgage and Loan Credit Risk Analysis.
• Experience of Credit Risk Management
• Any relevant professional qualifications are desired.