Credit Risk Officer - Sub-Investment Grade Corporates (AVP)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 04 Sep 17
My client a Tier One Investment Bank is looking for a exceptional AVP level Credit Risk Officer to look after a portfolio of Corporate counterparties who will be involved in leveraged loan and high yield bond transactions for the Bank.
- Analysing new transactions including Leveraged Buyouts, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) financing, Leveraged Loan participations, Foreign Exchange (FX) / Interest Rates / commodity derivatives, transaction banking, etc
- Providing credit recommendations and presenting to the Underwriting Committee for larger transactions
- Determining required credit terms and assisting in the structuring of new and amended derivative legal documentation to achieve optimal risk / return outcomes
- Providing on-going quarterly portfolio monitoring of sub-investment grade credits across a variety of industries
- Maintaining data integrity for all names / transactions in technology systems
Key Skills Required
- Good credit analysis experience, part of which founded in non-investment grade lending
- Analytical skills, including Leveraged Loan and High Yield structuring, financial modelling / forecasting and understanding of derivative structures
- Ability to work under time pressure and focus on multiple transactions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you feel you have the relevant skills for the role. Please email me (email@example.com) or apply via e-financial careers. For further details please do email me or call me on 02070920064.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.