Customer Success Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Mar 17
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is accountable for maximizing the return clients get on their investments with our software through establishing a strong, value driven relationship with clients and spearheading internal resources to meet client needs and expectations. You manage an assigned client account base through a strong focus on annual contract value (ACV) retention. Clients are large corporate treasuries that are in the Fortune 1000 but also include a broad spectrum of Corporations of varying sizes, sophistication and culture. You will be located in our London office and closely working with a highly skilled and experienced team.
• Career-Level position within field. Requires experience and proficiency in discipline
• Strong ownership of client’s health, needs and expectations
• Identify client’s needs, goals and expectations
• Design and execute on the plan to meet client’s needs and expectations
• Execute on renewal and upsell opportunities working with Account Director
• Make their clients advocates through strong value delivery and provide references for new sales
• Minimize and manage client escalations
On-board & Nurture:
• Introduce client engagement and success model to assigned clients as soon as they sign contracts
• Develop and execute success plans including shared goals and performance metrics in coordination with Regional Sales Director/Account Manager.
• Act as a trusted advisor to key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
• Assess the progress against client’s success plan/value delivery, gather and address client feedback proactively via quarterly business reviews, executive business reviews and client surveys throughout client life cycle
• Continuously assess the health of assigned clients, identify root causes of risk factors; develop and execute on risk mitigation strategies jointly with the Account Director
• Maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
• Conduct diagnostics/process reviews to understand client’s treasury management workflows, to help optimize their usage of our software and to identify upsell opportunities
• Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management
Renewal & Upsell:
• Identify and mitigate renewal risks jointly with Account Director
• Develop and execute a strong, time-bound plan to act on upsell opportunities jointly with Account Director
• BA/BS degree
• 5+ years’ experience working in treasury management function is obligatory
• Experience with TRM systems is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to drive transformation of treasury management particularly, cash management, liquidity forecasting, payments, derivatives valuation, risk management, and financial instruments accounting practices in complex and scaled enterprises through application of technology and project management
• Proven track record in cross-functional project and change management. Past experience driving project from discovery and design through delivery and completion.
• Highly polished client management skills
• Strong resource management and communication skills
• Sought after team player
• Can own and lead his client base with min. coaching; strong can do attitude
• Strong ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis
• Strong Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required. Experience with Salesforce.com preferred but not required.
• Willingness to travel up to 20%
Welcome to the world of ION
We’re pioneers. We do things the smart way. We make a positive difference. Our offices span the globe and we continue to grow in strength and size. Our people are vital to our success and if you share our pioneering vision and quest for excellence, you will shine. Our customers are our partners. It is these longstanding strategic relationships that drive us forward.
Who we are?
Automation positively transforms the lives of people and business. Our software helps you improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes, and empower your people. We enable financial institutions, central banks, and corporations to digitize and automate their most business-critical processes. We are reinventing the way business is done through innovations in automation technology.
We encourage creativity by automating repetitive tasks.
We think long-term to get it right the first time
We are not limited by the status quo: we challenge boundaries, question assumptions and make transformative leaps.