Data / Quant Analyst - FinTech
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 14 Aug 17
A government and major private equity backed Energy business, who have been running for 3 years, are in the market for dynamic quantitative analyst / data scientist to help us with numerous areas of analytics. As a business, data and technology are at the heart of what they do.
The role will involve working with the chief risk officer, the chief financial officer and CEO directly, as well as a number of other members of the team who are involved in data analytics. The role will involve the presentation of data analysis in person and in written form. The role will focus on the following, but there is considerable scope for the role to expand into other areas; Loan book analysis, Credit risk, commercial analysis, market investment and development of a new data warehouse.
Specific skills Required:
- Excellent Data and analytical skills
- Exposure to Credit Risk and also Loans is a massive advantage
- SQL • Excel • VBA Desirable: • SAS • R / Python • Tableau • Qlikview Requirements
- 5 years of experience in a quantitative role in a commercial setting
- Minimum of MSc or PhD in a quantitative subject (math, economics, econometrics, physics, computer science, engineering etc.) from a strong university
- Ability to present data findings clearly and simply