Director - Counterparty Credit Risk
- £130,000 - £160,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Sep 16
There is an exciting Director level role within the Counterparty Risk Governance team of a Tier 1 investment bank in London. It’s a senior position that will involve management of the Counterparty Risk Framework and Systems due to regulatory pressures on traded products. Exposure to both Market and Credit risk management is also involved, and the role will involve being the lead in ensuring the successful adherence to regulatory parameters.
In this role your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating Intra-Day Counterparty Risk management capabilities for trading
- Standing as a Counterparty Risk representative for the electronic trading risk governance framework
- Working as a user representative for the counterparty risk system functionality
- Assisting Credit Officers in eliminating breaches in managing Counterparty Credit Risk
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have previous experience in Counterparty Credit Risk and managing Traded Products. An understanding of risk governance or underwriting is also highly desirable.
The role is offering a starting salary in the range of £130,000 - £160,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits.