Director - Team Lead - Model Risk Governance
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- ITS-City Ltd
- 27 Sep 16
Tier 1 investment bank is seeking a Director level professional with management experience to be the Deputy head of Model Risk/Governance firmwide, globally.
The team is responsible for the analysis and reporting of model risk to management, overseeing the model risk governance framework as well as providing input into shaping the strategic modeling choices for the Bank.
- Provide subject matter expertise and oversight of the holistic model risk governance framework
- Drive expansion of and enhancements to the model risk governance framework
- Provide senior leadership for the Pricing Model Risk Governance Team, responsible for providing analysis and regular reporting of model risk to senior management committees
- Ensure compliance with regulatory guidance for model risk management (e.g. SR11-07)
- Interact with auditors/regulators as subject matter expert as required
- Provide comprehensive stakeholder management for tracking/escalation regarding model risk governance related initiatives
- Enhance internal relationships when communicating model risk governance and related model validation aspects across all levels of the organization including management and stakeholders from front office,quantitative functions, risk managers and finance controllers.
- Enhance internal relationships when communicating model risk governance and related model validation aspects across all levels of the organization including management and stakeholders from front office, quantitative functions, risk managers and finance controllers.
You will have:
- Relevant professional experience in the financial industry or consulting
- Experience in model risk management and governance
- Highly analytical and structured thinking with proven ability to solve specific problems independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Line management experience
Send your CV for immediate consideration. For a confidential and discrete conversation, please contact Simon Adams immediately;
Direct Line: +44 (0) 203 176 6648