Director of Data Governance
- GBP75000 - GBP95000 per annum + package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 12 Sep 17
Director of Data Governance *This is a permanent position - London only* My client is a large well known bank who are looking to hire a Director of Data Governance for their London office. They are particularly interested in Director level candidates who come from a data governance background, have an in depth understanding of key regulations which will impact the financial services industry.
- Directly responsible for the successful delivery of a number of business critical projects
- Deputise for the CDO when needed
- Setting strategic direction for the function
- Establishing and improving data management and quality control
- Building high level and effective working relationships with stakeholders both internally and from across the business
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the Data Quality Forum for my client
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.