Enterprise Risk Manager – Multiple Roles (Different Employers)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £45 - £60K + Bonus & Benefits
I am looking for multiple candidates with experience working within an enterprise risk function for roles based in both London and Bristol.
I am working on vacancies at multiple clients, including an international wealth manager and a structurally important clearing institution. The ideal candidates will have the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in an enterprise risk management function within financial services,
- Solid understanding of the UK regulatory environment,
- Awareness of Solvency II directive,
- Strong commercial awareness,
- Strong verbal & written communication skills,
- Previous people management experience desirable but not essential,
- Confidence and ability to challenge other business areas.
At least one of these vacancies has the possibility of being based in Bristol.