Executive Director - Risk & Regulatory Practice
- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Brickendon Consulting Ltd
- 19 Sep 16
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks, asset managers & hedge funds firms across London and New York where we have been engaged to provide teams of consultants to deliver Risk and Regulatory projects. This position will involve both the generation of engagements at new and existing firms, and the management of engagements at existing clients.
Executive Director - Risk & Regulatroy Practice
The successful candidate will join as an Executive Director and work as part of a Brickendon’s leadership team to drive practice thought leadership and engagement at these clients.
An overview of sample responsibilities:
- Join as a member of our UK leadership team
- Advising clients on strategic matters linked to new regulation and risk initiatives
- Thought leadership of our Risk / Regulatory practice
- Managing key stakeholders
- Leading and forging new client relationships
- Driving growth within the Risk / Regulatory practice via conferences, public comment via our PR agencies, and managing and marketing our share of voice within the Risk / Regulatory space
- RPI / RFP responses and pitches production and presentation to clients.
- Leading client proposals and bid management
- Defining risk / regulatory strategies, assisting clients implementing new financial sector regulations and advising on new regulations
- Managing onsite engagements across clients actively managing key risks and issues both for client engagements and for Brickendon
- Supporting, managing and leading team members
- Growing and training our Risk / Regulatory Practice teams.
- Ensuring financial targets are met for utilization rates and profit margin across the Risk / Regulatory practice teams
The Executive Director will possess the following skills and experience;
- Min 5 years at a Partner or Director level at a financial services consultancy, Regulation / Risk Management function
- Experience of delivering revenue targets
- Successful delivery of risk / regulatory programmes or projects across multiple clients
- Strong management & IT skills
- Project / programme management certification, for example Scrum, PRINCE II or PMP
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging/dynamic work environment.
- Strong team player with good organisation, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills.