FIG M&A - Analyst 3 / Associate 1
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Very competitive + benefits + bonus
My client is a highly successful and expanding boutique with international offices. Due to growth they require a FIG M&A professional at the Analyst 3 or Associate 1 grade.
In this capacity you will specialise on the origination and execution of M&A scenarios with a large portfolio of clients, such as Private Equity firms, Hedge Funds, Real Estate investors, Infrastructure firms, Private Debt investors etc. Theis team is a market leader in this space.
- Very active – currently working on a high number of mandates and have announced several transactions already this year
- Very high proportion of execution (and therefore much less pitching due to their reputation in this space)
- Due to the above, you will gain considerable exposure
- You will work on M&A transactions across Europe and Asia
- Assisting in execution of on-going deals - M&A transactions, capital raising etc.
- Supporting senior bankers delivering strategic advice to clients
– Strategic idea generation
– Preparation of pitch book and discussion materials
– Data analysis
– Modelling (operating models, capital models, merger models, LBO, etc.)
Skills and qualifications
- Experience of working within Investment Banking, Advisory Boutique or Big 4 (Transaction Services, Lead Advisory) - with a focus on Financial Institutions.
- Distinctive academic record: consistently highly rated versus their peer group
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong communications skills – ability to interact confidently with clients and banking professionals
- European languages are advantageous - French, German, Dutch, Nordic