Facilties Management - Real Estate - Director
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a leading media firm. The team provides comprehensive real estate services across the full portfolio of leased and owned properties. In executing its strategic goals, they invest significant resources to drive strategic initiatives in addition to supporting day-to-day operations.
Portfolio Strategy and Optimisation
• Identifying strategies to maximize real estate asset utilization including coordinating space sharing among the various business entities, improved workplace design and utilization
• Stakeholder Management at the Divisional CFO/ President level
• Identify and assess potential real estate strategies and opportunities that add value to the business portfolio and operating divisions. Compare real estate alternatives from a qualitative, financial, timing and risk perspective;
• Proactively engage in real estate activities and identify strategic opportunities for the business units while optimizing efficient space utilization practices and standards
• Developing strategy and comparative option analysis, monitoring vacant space in the portfolio and in the market
• Develop appropriate toolsets including demand analytics and metro strategies
• Assure program/project alignment to the Company's strategic objectives and long range plan.
• Responsible for development of business case and obtaining all required approvals from operating units to conclude the transaction
Project Delivery & Transactional (Lease) Leverage
• In partnership with the SVP GRE, set and manage the Real Estate portfolio strategy in across EMEA/Latam/Asia-Pac.
• Lease: Managing lease activity from project initiation through the final execution of the lease documents including managing third-party service providers in accordance with established service contracts and business policies;
• Track current lease contracts and manage process for critical date actions, rent reviews, audit and effectively negotiate lease terminations, amendments, extensions as needed
• Working with in-house and outside legal counsel, as needed, in preparing all documentation relating to any transaction;
• Coordinate with lease administration department to ensure accurate lease documentation