Financial Crime Intelligence
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 19 Sep 16
Top tier global bank is looking to hire a Financial Crime Intelligence specialist.
- - Assess risks arising from products / segments / geographies / customers / transactions.
- - Inform senior management and relevant regulators of serious regulatory breaches (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
- - Analyse significant financial crime risk events (e.g. SAR's, non-compliant transactions, production orders) to ensure that all connected parties, particularly cross-border are identified and reported at the appropriate levels internally as well as externally across all relevant jurisdictions.
- - Identify intelligence for typology studies and risk mitigation plans.
- - Identify financial crime risk indicators through various internal/external sources that impact the Bank and its clients.
- - Provide investigative expertise to support management of Significant Regulatory/Legal cases.
- - Conduct a root cause analysis on the control/other failures to ensure lessons are learned across the bank.
- - Provide intelligence (to internal forums) on specific clients, client-types and emerging risk typologies.
- - Provide intelligence inputs to support calibration of bank's Risk Methodologies (including aggregate client risk, product risk and country risk assessments).
- - Degree-level education.
- - Experience working in FC, in a consultancy, legal, accountancy or financial institution.
- - Experience working with senior stakeholders and influencing strategic actions.
- - A flexible approach to be able to work on several different projects at the same time.
- - A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- - Focused, organised, results-oriented and works independently to strict timeframes.
- - A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- - Excellent writing skills and the ability to synthesize information in a clear written format.
- - Proven experience in financial crime intelligence and investigations drawn from financial services, intelligence or law enforcement agency.
- - Experience in data analytics, preferably connected to FCC.
- - Professional Certifications: CAMS, ICA, Accredited Financial Investigator
Please apply now if you have the relevant experience.