Finotec Internship Program – Intern
- Daily travel expenses + lunch will be paid for which amounts to £300 a month for the internship pe
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Finotec Trading UK
- 21 Aug 17
Finotec is a London Based, FCA regulated FX Prime Broker, and we are looking for bright and professional individuals to join our Internship program. Ideal applicants that are keen to enter the financial industry and forge a career in the broking and trading environments.
An exciting internship opportunity with Finotec Trading UK limited has opened up for a finance graduate that wishes to succeed in financial trading markets.
From City of London, Finotec is a leading Institutional Forex Broker, connecting between corporate traders around the word to Tier1 Banks liquidity providers.
The successful candidate will work within a team of experienced individuals in several aspects of business development: client on boarding, products, services and retention.
Interns will have the opportunity to develop and master their analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills that are required to succeed.
What we look for:
- Graduate with relevant Finance/economics/numerical degree
- Fluent in English
- Desire to work in the Foreign Exchange industry and the ability to adjust to a fast paced working environment
- Have some experience with cold calling
- Excellent organization skills with the attention to detail
- Some sales experience, and ability to speak confidently to new or existing clients
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data
- Computer knowledge and Microsoft products (especially Excel experience)
- Be results oriented and be able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Have the ability to articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively in your speaking and writing.
- Prior trading experience is not necessary but knowledge of trading platforms, trade processes is highly advantageous
- Internship Program total duration: 3 months
- Training duration: < 1 month
- Daily travel expenses + lunch will be paid for which amounts to £300 a month for the internship period
- Successful candidates will be offered a job at the end of the internship period
Finotec will only accept candidates that have the right to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.