Front Office Support Engineer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 11 Sep 17
An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic front office engineering team. You will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support, of complex risk and pricing applications. This is also a great chance to gain some exposure to working on the transition towards working in the Cloud.
Leading Financial company looking for a proactive Front Office Support Engineer to join their busy support team. You will be working to support the companies trading and risk services. Helping to automate processes for complex systems. Using your technical ability, you will work directly with developers to help transits services into the cloud.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for cross asset front office risk and pricing systems.
- Introducing tools to drive automation.
- Work closely with engineers/developers to transition services into the cloud.
- Proactively spot opportunities for improvements and drive efficiency in the process.
- Is a whizz at SQL.
- Has professional experience in scripting (Shell, Perl or Python).
- Has an excellent understanding of UNIX/Linux.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors degree essential.
- With 5+ years experience.
- Experience of working in a Cloud or DevOps environment would be beneficial.
- Supported complex and global front office services.