- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Marks Sattin FS
- 12 Sep 17
My client, a large Property Investment manager is looking for a property fund accountant for a period of heavy work load to look after their debt portfolio.
My client, a large Property Investment manager is looking for a property fund accountant for a period of heavy work load to look after their debt portfolio. This role will be for an initial 6 month period but could lead to something more permanent if all goes well.
They are looking for someone who has prior Real Estate fund accounting experience and ideally some Debt fund experience. The ideal candidate would have 1-3 years experience working for an investment firm or audited property/debt funds.
Take full responsibility for controlling and managing the financial accounting and reporting for a number of real estate/debt funds including:
- Quarterly fund management accounts/NAVs
- Fund/entity statutory accounts
- Preparing/reviewing financial statements
- Audit management
- Fund pricing
- Fund cash flow management
- Management of drawdowns and distributions
- Fund manager support
- Debt management
- Manage deliverables from external accountancy service providers.
- Qualified ACA , ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent)
- Ideally 1-3 years PQE within Real Esate
- Current accounting standards (UK and IFRS) and accounting consolidations (IFRS 10/12)
- Property and property fund accounting
Length: 6 months initial contract
Rate: £50-60kpa /£250-300pd LTD depending on experience.