Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Our client is a unique international consultancy offering an innovative approach to manager research.
Our client is a unique international consultancy offering an innovative approach to manager research. The role offers a lot of flexibility in terms of approach as the team continues to grow.
- You will conduct both qualitative and quantitative research on a variety of fund managers
- Fund coverage will be global
- You will be expected to conduct thorough and ongoing fund manager research to a very high standard
- Undergraduate degree from a top university
- CFA or similar relevant qualification.
- Strong quantitative, qualitative and project management skills. Strong excel skills.
- Motivated, able to demonstrate curiosity and strong analytical skills, a clear thinking, leadership, strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Previous experience of fund research or fundamental equity research
- Fluency in English.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact John Fiddes at Goodman Masson on 02073240528. Goodman Masson is an employment agency and has access to a wide range of roles within investments and asset management