Fund Analyst – FE Invest
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Financial Express
- 13 Sep 16
FE is seeking a dedicated professional for the role of Fund Analyst within our Research team. The Research team is responsible for the FE Invest approved list, an unbiased broad selection of top quality funds covering all asset classes and sectors, as well as FE Invest portfolios, a suite of risk optimised model portfolios targeted at the completerange of investor risk profiles. Our investment approach leverages the efficiency of cutting edge technology with the oversight of experienced professionals to deliver an optimal investment service.The position is full-time (37.5 hours per week) based in London and will report to Research Manager.
Trusted by the hundreds of thousands of investors, advisers, asset managers and platforms who use FE data, software and investment advice every day, FE is the UK's leading investment ratings and research agency.
- Due Diligence and Meeting with external Fund Managers
- Investment Research and Market Analysis
- Risk and Performance Monitoring
- Addition and Termination of Investment Managers
- Recommendation for enhancing the investment process
- Communication with the Portfolio Management team
Asset Classes include Global Developed equities with possibility to change.
- At least 12 months’ experience meeting with Fund Managers
- University educated in Finance, Economics or related field
- Experience within a similar role, with strong equities knowledge - ideally experience gained from an institutional investor or research/ratings agency
- Studying or desire to complete the CFA programme
- Analytical skills with attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Quantitative skills highly desirable
- Excellent collaborative skills with desire to develop within a newly launched team
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Excellent salary and benefits package for successful applicant.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS (up-to-date CV and covering letter) 30th September 2016.