Fund Compliance / Operations Analyst
- £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 15 Sep 16
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a fast growing Private Equity Fund, based in central London. This role sits between Operations and Compliance and would be an ideal opportunity for a candidate with a Legal background and some experience within the Private Equity sector.
- Ensure that the private equity funds operate smoothly, working closely with the Fund Administrator and Depositary to establish all the records of the fund structure, investors and underlying investments.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the firm's operational, risk and compliance procedures, including active input into policy development, as well as performing quarterly procedure testing to ensure the firm is adhering to stated policies and procedures.
- Develop strong understanding of the regulatory reporting requirements on the Manager and ensure that the business is well positioned for any upcoming regulatory developments.
- Completion of regulatory filings, with reference to senior management, where applicable.
- Agree format of call and distribution notices, with reference to the team leader as required, and check for accuracy before they are issued to investors.
- Legal or related degree education preferred.
- Basic understanding of the Private Equity industry.
- Basic understanding of how a Private Equity deal is structured.
- Strong administration experience.
- Ability to understand legal terms and documentation.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organisation.