Fund Onboarding Associate
- Competitive Salary + Discretionary Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- ML Capital
- 08 Aug 17
ML Capital is looking to hire a fund on-boarding associate who is looking to join the London office of a rapidly growing asset management firm based in Mayfair.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who will embrace an opportunity in a fast-growing business that can result in speedy development and exposure to all aspects of the business. You will have the opportunity to interact with senior management and cultivate relationships with a view to being an integral part of a successful and dynamic growing business.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years’ funds experience, ideally with some of that time being spent in project management at an asset manager or fund service provider. Exceptional project managers without direct fund experience will also be considered.
The full scope of the role will be driven by the background of the candidate but will cover the project life cycle of on-boarding Alternative Investment Funds and UCITS Funds collaborating with internal stakeholders, external asset managers and fund service providers (lawyers, administrators, fund directors, prime brokers, etc.).
In addition to the relevant work experience you will also need to be able demonstrate the following skills initially via your CV and cover letter and as part of the interview process.
- Experience with Irish and Luxembourg funds
- Strong organisational skills and an orientation toward strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated success working in a high volume, high intensity environment and an ability to get closure on issues promptly
- Proven record of collaborating with colleagues across geographic and functional boundaries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional and decisive with outstanding business judgement
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Client focused ethics and high levels of personal integrity
- Self-motivated, confident and organised
- 1st or 2.1 University degree having preferably specialised in business, economics or finance from a redbrick university
Please provide your CV with a supporting Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org