Fund and Financial Accountant
- £50,000 - £55,000 base plus package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 14 Aug 17
We're representing a market leading UK private equity fund that wants to hire a Fund & Financial Accountant into a newly created role in the team. The firm has an excellent track record and reputation and is seeking to hire a newly qualified ACA from practice.
The appointee will undertake a broad role which will offer a full range of exposure to the financial operations of a private equity firm.
- Primary responsibility for day-to-day cash payments made to/from the Funds, including capital call payments from investors and generation of payments ahead of distributions to investors,
- Preparing cash flows in relation to both investment acquisitions and realisations;
- Responding to investor queries and any related audit confirmation requests;
- Maintaining fund cash books;
- Assisting in the preparation of fund accounts , supplemental reports and investor statements;
- Dealing with auditors in relation to the year-end audits of the funds;
- Assisting in thepreparation of the monthly management accounts and reports;
- Assisting in the preparation of the individual and consolidated financial statements for the group; and
- Generally assisting with all ancillary matters concerning the funds and the the corporate accounting function.
The successful candidate will be a recently qualified ACA from practice. You must have an excellent academic record (good A levels and achieved a minimum of 2.1 at university). We would consider both those from larger firms in 100% audit roles as well as those who've trained in smaller to medium sized firms where they've gained additional experience in the preparation of accounts. You must possess a positive attitude, an eye for detail and good commuication skills.