Global Head of Fraud & Analytics
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Successful International Fintech company seeks a new Global Fraud Director to join their growing global business Competitive Salary on offer
- all end customer fraud prevention efforts across the firm’s rapidly expanding, multi-country footprint
- overseeing fraud analytics and development of the fraud detection system
- continuous gap and root cause analysis to improve fraud and underwriting decisions
- end-to-end development of fraud prevention strategies
- overall leadership in innovating, building, and implementing fraud risk solutions and setting the roadmap of external and internal fraud prevention tools
- creating and maintaining metrics for measuring the success of fraud systems and agents
- owning and resolving all fraud related issues related to geographic expansion and new verticals
- communications on fraud topics to the executive management team
- Experienced leader.
- Pragmatic approach to motivate your teams of analysts.
- Experience leading large-scale credit organizations and you can tell us what has worked and what hasn’t
- Ability to influence senior management and build relationships across a global organisation.
- Passion for solving complex business problems and ability to effectively challenge the status quo
- Good understanding of payments methods and internet retail ecosystem
- But most importantly you want to face new challenges.
- Taking a profitable, rapidly expanding fintech company to a global level will definitely bring problems that you haven’t seen before.
- Experience leading global teams